Saturday, January 28, 2012

My Family - Pinto de Lemos

This past Christmas I went back to Brazil to see my family and we had the best of times. We got to take lots of pictures and I'll post some more later but as for right now I'll post just the ones we took as a family. It's a big family: my parents Alderico and Veronica, my brothers and sister: Daniel, Renato and Flavia, in-laws and husband: Melanie, Marco and Brandon, my own kids: Tomas and Caio and nice and nephews: Olivia, Isaiah, Caique and Noah. I think that's all. No, one more, my sister is pregnant with a little girl called Lia.
I was so happy we got to take these pictures. We don't get to be together very often since most of them live in Brazil so this was a very special moment.

Enjoy!





















No comments:

Post a Comment