Sunday, March 24, 2013

Blue Sunday Day of Prayer for Abused Children

I said it before but I will say it again, I love when my pictures are used to support a cause I believe in.
When asked to take a few pictures to support Blue Sunday Day of Prayer for abused Children I felt so honored and thrilled. And to know that they actually decided to use one of my photos for their campaign is just amazing.

April is Child Abuse Prevention month. The last Sunday of April is called Blue Sunday. This is the day when churches take time in their service to pray for the victims of child abuse and for those who rescue them.

Will you pray with us? Please pray for 3 things:

1. The children who are victims of child abuse;
2. Those who rescue and serve abused children;
3. Direction to become active participants in the fight to end child abuse.

Here is my picture they used in their campaign.






No comments:

Post a Comment