Sunday, April 28, 2013

Harlingen Newborn Photography / Cadence

This little princess was a pleasure to photograph. She behaved like a lady and I was so excited to see her.
I had done her mom's maternity session (you can see it here) a few weeks before and we were all waiting to finally meet her.
This session was also special because I had a great friend of mine as my assistant. Mari Feitosa was visiting me from Brazil and she is an amazing newborn photographer. So you can imagine that I was trying to learn as much as I could from her.
Since she was staying with me for a couple weeks she also took my family pictures and they came out so beautiful!!! You can see the Farr Family here.

So here is Cadence. A little song that came to paint this family with lots of girly colors :)

















No comments:

Post a Comment