Monday, December 2, 2013

Harlingen Family Photographer / The Sparks Family

 I love taking pictures of big families; maybe because I come from a gigantic one :)
 I know how hard it is to get everyone together but when this does happen it's a special moment!
 The Sparks family got together for Thanksgiving and I had the honor of capturing their time together.
 They were all gorgeous, fun and full of personality. And I had the opportunity to visit their  beautiful farm.

Thank you Sparks family for sharing your family with me. I hope you enjoy your photos as much as I did :)











































They were all gorgeous, colorful, fun, and easy!
That surely makes my job easier, huh?
- See more at: http://www.ardenprucha.com/category/children-families/page/3/#sthash.sAQjxvmU
They were all gorgeous, colorful, fun, and easy!
That surely makes my job easier, huh?
- See more at: http://www.ardenprucha.com/category/children-families/page/3/#sthash.sAQjxvmU.dpuf

No comments:

Post a Comment