Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Harlingen Family Photographer / The Rivera Family

I have hoped to photograph this family for a while now, but they live in Austin and that makes it hard for me :)
So, when mom contacted me with the news that they were coming to the Valley for Christmas and wanted a family session I jumped with joy! (Almost)
They chose my favorite location for the shoot, which made me even happier! I just knew it would be perfect for them.
It was drizzling and super cold, but they didn't complain at all. They were such a fun, silly and bright family.
Thank you Rivera family for the best of times! I wish you lived closer to us. I am sure we would become close friends ;)

































 And here is my favorite. Every family should have a picture like this one.



No comments:

Post a Comment