Thursday, July 12, 2012

The Corzines

I feel like I start every blog of mine with one of these two sentences: I had so much fun doing this photo shoot or I was so honored to be asked to do these pictures. I wish I was a better writer and could put it in different words, but for this session I will have to use both sentences
So, here it goes, I had so much fun and was so honored to be asked to do this photo shoot with this amazing couple.
I loved how beautifully their love to each other came through the pictures and how you can still see the spark in their eyes, even after all those years.

Here are some portraits of a man and woman of honor. It was fantastic to be able to spend time with them and get to know them better. Thank you Pr. Ron and Mrs. Anne, I love you guys.


















3 comments:

  1. You totally captured their personalities...I love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Lisa. I was hoping I could show their love for each other through my pictures.

      Delete
  2. Great pictures, Claudia! May I ask where they were taken?

    ReplyDelete