Thursday, September 19, 2013

Harlingen Children Photographer / Callie Lynn Cake Smash Session


This adorable little girl is turning 1!!!! I still remember her 2 months old session and meeting her mom and grandma for the first time. They are my neighbors but we had never been introduced before. I am so grateful for photography and little Callie that brought us together to celebrate this wonderful and beautiful blue eyed princess.
By the way, her eyes are amazing!!!!Nothing like that where I come from and no photoshop at all in these pictures!

Happy birthday Callie Lynn! Mom and Grandma, I hope you enjoy these pictures as much as I did.






























2 comments:

  1. I love her wardrobe changes. The pearls are so fancy ... she's very Jackie O. Stunning. Her eyes are breathtaking.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Amy. She is really beautiful. I thought the pearls were very classy and she loved it!

      Delete