Thursday, October 2, 2014

Harlingen Engagement Photographer / Amanda and Robert

This sweet couple is getting marry in a couple of weeks and I am so excited for them!!!
Amanda is my little boy's teacher and we love her! Robert is a very blessed man to have her. ;)
They are super cute together. and when I asked them what was their vision for their photo shoot this was what they told me: "We would like to look like ourselves, being ourselves and it just so happened that an awesome photographer just happened to pass by and take our pictures." Well that's exactly what happened. They were completely themselves and I just happened to be around with my camera. (Thanks for the awesome photographer award Amanda ;))
I specially love the fun color war pictures!

Amanda and Robert, thank you so much for trusting me with such an amazing time in your lives. And thank you for letting me "use" you guys for my color idea. I hope you enjoy your pictures.
































No comments:

Post a Comment