Saturday, May 26, 2012

Little Aaron

Not a lot of work this week. I am trying to cope with the idea that my kids don't have to go to school for almost 3 months and I need to figure out what to do to keep them busy. But on Thursday I took some pictures of a very special little boy. A few months ago I had a session with him and his twin sister Paige and it was a blessing. Two very active kids that had me jumping and running and crawling to get a picture but it end up being some of the cutest photos I've ever done. Aaron is a little warrior. The twins were born prematurely and almost a year ago they found out that Aaron had Pulmonary Vein Stenosis. I can't really explain here what that really means but he had to have open heart surgery. The whole family has been through a lot, but Aaron's amazing mom and dad never give up. And now, a year later Aaron is, on his mom's own words "our very own Superman". I love you Silva family and I will never give up on my prayers for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment